Category : Software/IT Application deadline has been passed!
BBC Media Action
: Not mandatory
: Not mentioned
: Sep 07, 2019
: Sep 15, 2019
- Grade : 3
- Reports to : Deputy Country Director
- Duration : Fixed term contract
- Start Date : 1 October 2019 or as soon as possible thereafter
- The role may involve working with groups of vulnerable children and adults. For the successful candidate, mandatory training will be provided on BBC Media Action`s safeguarding policy and staff code of conduct. A police background check may form part of the recruitment process. BBC Media Action operates a zero-tolerance policy concerning all forms of abuse and exploitation of vulnerable people.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Manage, maintain and troubleshoot Windows servers, including issues related to Active Directory and file server.
- Maintain SCCM 2012 and Virtualization (Hyper V)
- Manage and maintain all the services relates to Office 365
- Take responsibility for digital archiving of products & outputs
- Maintain IT inventory and support procurement team with equipment purchase
- Application development based on user requirements.
- Proactively monitor BBC Media Action systems and performance
- Provide timely reports of network performance and failures. Prepare monthly reports on key metrics related to application and bandwidth usage.
BSc in computer science, computer engineering, information systems or related field E
- Essential = E /Desirable = D
- Vendor Certification: MCSE and/or CCNA D
- Significant practical job experience of IT related fields in a reputed organisation E
- Demonstrable ability to configure Microsoft Outlook and to troubleshoot email related issues. E
- Good working knowledge of LAN hardware (including router, switch, cabling, access point, etc) and strong knowledge of TCP/IP. E
- Knowledge of database and server management, including good working knowledge of Windows server environment. E
- Demonstrable ability to install and troubleshoot computer hardware, network printers, scanners, photocopiers and projectors. E
- Understanding of media production technologies including multimedia file formats and specialist software (Adobe suite, Final Cut Pro, etc). D
- Experience with client-server antivirus for a large network. D
- Experience of implementing backup software such as Backup Exec, ARC serve, EMC and MS Windows Backup. D
- Ability to manage confidential information. E
- Ready to travel anywhere in Bangladesh. D
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to assist non-technical staff to understand technical issues. E
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise across multiple and conflicting deadlines. E
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!