Category : Software/IT Application deadline has been passed!
Hardware Support Executive
Delta Life Insurance Company Limited
: Full Time
: At most 40 year(s)
: Not mandatory
: Anywhere in Bangladesh
: Jul 06, 2019
: Jul 25, 2019
- Delta Life Insurance Company Limited, a `AAA` rated company and one of the leading life insurance Companies in Bangladesh, providing life insurance services by a team of highly-motivated and skilled professionals, invites applications from the deserving candidates for the following position:
- Provide a single point of contact for end users to receive support and maintenance within the organization`s desktop computing environment.
- Install, diagnose, repair, maintain and upgrade all PC hardware and OS related issues to ensure optimal workstation performance.
- The person will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone or via e-mail) in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user assistance where required.
- ** This role will be in a fast-paced environment and the candidate is expected to become self-sufficient within 3 months.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Perform onsite analysis, diagnosis of complex desktop problems for end users and recommend and implement corrective solutions, including offsite repair for remote users as required.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user workstations and related hardware and software in order to deliver required desktop service levels.
- Assess the need for and implement performance upgrades to PC boxes, including the installation of CPUs, I/O and NIC cards, hard disks, hard drives, RAM, CD-ROMs, and so on.
- Collaborate with Network and Software Support Team to ensure efficient operation of the company's desktop computing environment.
- Where required, troubleshoot and resolve issues with associated end-user workstation networking software products.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls and/or emails regarding computer related problems.
- Develop and maintain an inventory of all monitors, keyboards, hard drives, modems, network cards, and other components and equipment.
- Accurately document instances of PCs or component failure, repair, installation and removal.
- If necessary, liaise with third-party support and PC equipment vendors.
- At least Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering for any reputed organization
- At least 3 years hands on work experience
- A+ Certification would be preferable
- Age at most 40 years
- Knowledge & Experience:
- Excellent technical knowledge of PC and desktop hardware.
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems and standards.
- Ability to operate tools, components and peripheral accessories.
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation and OEM guides.
- Good understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
- Personal Attributes:
- Ability to conduct research into PC issues and products as required.
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities with keen attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Work Conditions:
- Fast-paced environment with the requirement for 99.9% uptime during business hours.
- Lifting and transporting of heavy to moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals.
- Great opportunity for professional growth and learning
Age: At most 40 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!