Category : Software/IT
Software Engineer (Day Shift)
Kazi IT Center
: Full Time
: At most 35 year(s)
: At least 4 year(s)
: Jun 30, 2019
: Jul 28, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Strong object-oriented software development experience.
- Experience in building consumer-facing mobile native apps.
- Strong architectural skills and API design techniques to keep a clean and maintainable.
- code base
- Deep understanding of mobile app development frameworks
- Experience with automated unit and integration testing.
- The developer will lead the entire SDLC right from requirements gathering, designing, implementation and testing until delivery and post launch support
- Write clean, stable, unit-tested code and accompanying documentation where needed
- Design systems that simplify and enhance customer experience
- Efficiently multi-task between multiple critical business projects.
- Demonstrate strong work ethics to meet commitments and timelines
- Develop large scale web apps - source code control, continuous integration, deployment and documentation
- Keep self-updated with latest technologies in web, mobile and cloud space and lead web development efforts including hiring, mentoring and advising peers
- Have a strong sense of ownership, drive and ability to deliver results in assigned time
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science
- 4 year Graduation in CSE/EEE/Applied Physics or related subjects
At least 4 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 4 plus years in development experience
- 4 plus years of experience in using APIs, web services
- Strong background in computer science, with strong competencies in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with automated testing for mobile and web platforms
- Familiarity with GitHub, JIRA, Trello, New Relic
- Must have experience on the entire app development life cycle - concept, design, build, deploy, test, release To App Stores and support.
- Familiarity with REST APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- Experience creating custom UI components, Push Notification Services, Memory Management, GPS and location-based services.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as git , svn
- Experience with iOS application development will be considered as a strong attribute
Age: At most 35 year(s)
- Performance bonus, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- 5 Days Work Week ( Day Shift )
- International Work Opportunities
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Please go to the link: https://goo.gl/forms/hH8euIYcKu44Q6Cq1 and register for an interview
Application Deadline : Jul 28, 2019