Category : Software/IT Application deadline has been passed!
Mercantile Bank Limited
: Full Time
: 3 to 8 year(s)
: Anywhere in Bangladesh
: Not mentioned
: Jun 12, 2019
: Jun 23, 2019
- Grade: SEO/PO/FAVP
- Required for: IT Division
- Job Nature: Permanent position
Job Description / Responsibility
- The role includes capacity planning, installation, configuration, database design, migration, performance monitoring, security, troubleshooting, as well as backup and data recovery.
- Establish the needs of users and monitoring user access and security.
- Monitor performance and manage parameters in order to provide fast responses to front-end users.
- Map out the conceptual design for a planned database.
- Consider both back-end organization of data and front-end accessibility for end-users.
- Refine the logical design so that it can be translated into a specific data model.
- Further refining the physical design to meet system storage requirements.
- Install and test new versions of the database management system (DBMS).
- Maintain data standards, including adherence to the Data Protection Act.
- Write database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary (metadata).
- Control access permissions and privileges.
- Develop, manage and test back-up and recovery plans.
- Ensure that storage and archiving procedures are functioning correctly.
- Carry out capacity planning.
- Work closely with IT project managers, database programmers and multimedia programmers.
- Communicate regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security.
- Commission and install new applications and customize existing applications in order to make them fit for purpose.
- Manage the security and disaster recovery aspects of a database.
- Graduation in CS/ CSE/ ICT/ IT/ ETE/ Software Engineering from any reputed university. Post Graduation will be given preference.
- OCP Certification in DBA track.
3 to 8 year(s)
- Minimum 03-08 years experience in oracle database in any reputed organization preferably in Banks/FIs.
- Experience in any CBS application with oracle database, Oracle RAC, Data Guard, Golden Gate, Database Security, Unix, Linux, AIX, Tuning database and monitor performance trends will be given preference.
- Knowledge on Storage, Tape Library, Storage Manager.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Attractive compensation package.
- Excellent working environment.
- Smooth career progression.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category