- Grade: SEO/PO/FAVP
- Required for: IT/MIS Division
- Job Nature: Permanent position
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying system flow, data usage and work process, investigate problem areas, follow the software development lifecycle.
- Testing and deploying programs and systems.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Analyze, design and development of web and mobile application.
- Graduation in CS/ CSE/ ICT/ IT/ ETE/ Software Engineering from any reputed university. Post Graduation or Diploma in J2EE/ Oracle from IDB-BISEW will be given preference.
3 to 8 year(s)
- Vendor certification in Microsoft/Java Platform/Python will be given preference.
- Minimum 03-08 years experience/ exposures in software development / programming in any reputed organization preferably in Banks/FIs.
- Experience in mobile application preferably in Android and iOS platform with UI design principles, patterns an best practices.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Attractive compensation package.
- Excellent working environment.
- Smooth career progression.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
If you feel, you are the right candidate to face the challenges and want to join the winning team, submit your full length CV highlighting the academic and professional experiences along-with recent passport size color photograph of white background addressing Senior Executive Vice President, Human Resources Division, Mercantile Bank Limited, Head Office, 61, Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka-1000.
Please mention the name of the position on top of the envelope.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted at the sole discretion of the Bank regardless of eligibility or qualifications. Any attempt to influence the selection process by any candidate, directly or indirectly, shall disqualify that particular candidate without any further notice or communication.
The Bank reserves the right to accept or cancel any application without assigning any reason whatsoever at any stage of the recruitment & selection process and against which no claim can be made, either to the Bank or with any Authority.
Application Deadline : Jun 23, 2019