Category : Software/IT Application deadline has been passed!
Junior Software Engineer
: Full Time
: At least 1 year(s)
: May 08, 2019
: May 20, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Work with Technical Lead and Senior developers to determine the needs of the applications and the best solution
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Analyze, design, coordinate and supervise the development of software systems to form a basis for the solution of information processing problems.
- Assist in preparing architectural designs for the desired software systems.
- Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications
- Write codes to develop software system as specified
- Assist junior programmers with assigned programming assignments.
- Provide assistance to software testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Provide feedback to analysis/training staff about performance considerations / usability issues concerning software specifications and implementation.
- Respond promptly and professionally to bug reports and review, refactor/repair legacy codes.
- Direct technical aspect of operations related to escalated high severity issues as they affect or confront a project or team.
- Participate in the evolution of organization level best practices, standards, and policies as it related to software development.
- Write, edit, and debug new programs for assigned projects, including necessary records and desired output.
- Provide recommendations to management concerning issues of programmer productivity and software development management.
- Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- B. Sc in Computer Science and Engineering/relevant subject from any reputed university
- Vendor certification in relevant subject will be an added advantage.
At least 1 year(s)
- Strong OO design and programming skills
- Logical thinking and creative problem-solving ability
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to learn new programming languages quickly.
- Ability to analyze and determine whether a particular problem is caused by hardware, operating systems software, application programs, or network failures.
- Plan, process and perform all assigned jobs in an efficient manner with minimum/no assistance from the supervisor
- The candidate should have experience/exposure to the followings:
- Database (MySQL, SQLite or similar database management system)
- Using different IDEs
- Must be dedicated and work as a tram player.
- Probation period: Six months.After successful completion of the probationary period, salary will be increased as per salary structure of the organization.
- After confirmation as a permanent staff, she/he will be entitled for three festival bonuses, welfare facilities and other benefits as per organization policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!