- BJIT was established in 2001 and currently we`re working in 7 countries with 50+ clients. BJIT is one of the biggest Software Companies in Bangladesh now. We`ve successfully completed 1000+ projects and the number are growing each and every day! Currently, we`ve 600+ Engineers and we believe that the number will cross 1000+ within next few months. We`re going to launch a Professional Training program. The main objective of this training program is to develop Bangladeshi ICT engineers with skill set such as Japanese language, IT skills and Japanese business manner so that they can work in Japan or with Japanese companies in Bangladesh. If you can successfully complete this training, you may have the opportunity to get selected for your desired job in Japan as well as in Bangladesh.
- This opportunity is only for genuinely willing candidates. No payment is required (BJIT Limited will bear the cost of tuition).
Job Description / Responsibility
Regularly participate in the training. Trainee must have the dedication and adaptive mindset to learn the Japanese language and corporate manner. Trainee will strictly maintain the below mentioned training schedule: Training duration: 3 months Days: Monday to Friday of every week Time: Morning to Afternoon.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE, Master of Science (MSc) in CSE
- Bachelor's degree in CSE, IT or ICT related subjects. Candidates with 2 years or more working experience in Programming/Software Development will get preference, freshers can also apply. Considerable knowledge in modern programming languages, good problem-solving ability, good knowledge on Object Oriented Programming and design, etc. Strong interest in learning Japanese language. Also, good communication skill in English. Willingness to work in japan.
At least 1 year(s)
- Age at least 20 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: At least 20 year(s)
- Weekly 2 holidays
- NO Training Allowance /Daily Allowance or other allowances will be provided during the training period.
- Strong possibility of getting job offers from Japanese companies
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting