Category : Software/IT Application deadline has been passed!
Executive, Digital Marketing
: Full Time
: 1 to 2 year(s)
: Not mentioned
: Sep 12, 2018
: Sep 25, 2018
Job Description / Responsibility
- Creation, development, and editing of original content for activities related to online marketing.
- Copywriting, sourcing, amending, uploading and editing images, videos and other contents for online marketing.
- Maintain current online contents and promotional materials. Update and restructure contents as required.
- Ensure that the content is appropriately structured to meet the objectives for the online platform and the requirement of marketing team.
- Modify content for use on any online platform, such as mobile phones or tablets.
- Tracking and reporting on online performance. Daily, weekly and Monthly reporting on online performance, acting upon findings and implementing change.
- Undertake administrative duties as required to ensure that the online advertising and marketing operation runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Graduation in any discipline
1 to 2 year(s)
- Must have professional training expertise in Graphics designing.
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience in digital marketing.
- Knowledge on social media and other digital marketing media.
- Professional working environment.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Performance-based career path.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!