Meghna Group of Industries (MGI) is one of the biggest & leading conglomerates of Bangladesh. MGI always searches for the highly motivated & proactive professional to boost up its business growth. The position of `Deputy Manager/Manager (Next Generation firewall support for IT core network)` will play a significant role in IT Department of MGI
Job Description / Responsibility
- Configure and manage next generation Firewall and UTM of Cisco, Palo Alto, Juniper, Cyberoam/Sophos, Fortinet etc.
- Configure and manage Cisco Router, Cisco Catalyst core and access switches etc.
- Configure and manage IP routing like BGP, OSPF and EIGRP etc.
- Configure and manage GRE tunneling to route traffic between different Layer-3 networks.
- Configure and manage different type of VPN ( IPSec, GRE, IP-IP, EoIP, PPTP, L2TP etc.).
- Configure and manage security protocol and port security like SSL, SSL VPN, ACL, VLAN, VTP, STP and NAT etc.
- Must have experience on network monitoring system like Nagios, Cacti, MRTG, SolarWinds etc.
- Monitor and analyze Syslog data and identify network faults and security holes.
- Good working knowledge in Cisco and Ruckus WL controller and wireless network devices.
- Script writing Cyberoam/Fortinet to manage bandwidth as per the business requirements.
- Configure and manage data bandwidth in different manner as per the business requirements.
- Analysis and design for scalability, high performance for factory and office network.
- Ability of multiple task handling
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or other related engineering degree
At least 10 year(s)
- Minimum 10 years of Job experience in IT department of which at least 5 years as a IT Network security and next generation Firewall support expert in a reported IT vendor, MNC, group of company etc.
- Vendor certification (CCNP, Cisco Next Generation Firewall security) will be given preference
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English and Bengali.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting