Category : Software/IT Application deadline has been passed!
Deputy IT Systems Manager
The Embassy of the United States of America
: Full Time
: At least 4 year(s)
: Not mentioned
: Nov 06, 2019
: Nov 12, 2019
- U.S. Embassy Dhaka is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Deputy IT Systems Manager.
- NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications received, we will only contact applicants who are being considered. Thank you for your understanding.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Under the supervision of Systems Manager, the incumbent serves as the Systems Analyst for post. The incumbent performs the following basic functions
- Department of State (DOS) LAN/WAN daily administration
- Responsible for DOS Standard application integration, End User Support and Maintenance
- Responsible for creating, developing and updating the content of the U. S. Embassy Dhaka's Intranet/ SharePoint, developing/ modifying customized/ existing Web Based application
- Regulations, Baselines, IT Equipment Inventory Management, Application/Exchange/File Print/IIS Server Administration, Mobile Computing Device Configuration
- IRM Advisory Services and others
- Responsible for assisting in the management of consular equipment and software.
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/or Computer Engineering
At least 4 year(s)
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/or Computer Engineering is required combined with at least CompTIA A+ / N+ / S+ / Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MCSE) on 2012 / 2016 or, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certifications is required. (You must attach a copy of your bachelor's degree certificate along with your application form.)
- At least four years of progressively more responsible administrative and analytical work involving various computer systems and international work environments is required.
- Level III English and level III Bangla required. Must have both technical and non-technical written English skills. This may be tested.
- The incumbent must be technically skilled in diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving hardware and software problems. Must be able to install all types of software and hardware for PCs on the Open Net+ and INTERNET networks. Must be able to configure Internet connections and Internet Proxy servers on a variety of hardware platforms. Must have a basic knowledge using Share Point in order to use Department IT tools, deploy user submissions to embassy SharePoint site. Must be able to initiate and maintain contact with local ISP technical personnel for prompt resolution of Internet-related problems. The incumbent must be able to promote computer and automation services and maximize the capabilities of these resources. The incumbent must possess good interpersonal skills. Must be able to negotiate with post management of priority issues dealing with Internet and Intranet operations and secure support for system enhancements. Must be able to correlate assigned projects and post priorities to systems capabilities and limitations. Must be able to prepare reports, documentations and provide formal training in basic IT operations to users.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!