The business analyst`s primary objective is to helping businesses implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Carryout analysis of requirements by checking for derived requirements that are logical to customers’ requests.
- Outline requirement specifications with the use of standard templates for both used cases and detailed software.
- Manage requirements and ensure they are stored in automated systems
- Collaborate with developers, vendors and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and vendors
- Monitor changes to baseline requirements with the use of effective application of change control processes and tools
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE,ICE,IT,EEE, Master of Science (MSc) in CSE,ICE,IT,EEE
2 to 5 year(s)
- Extremely Strong communication skills – able to communicate clearly, effectively and in a timely manner.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Experience in managing customer relationships and seeking additional opportunities to serve them.
- Developed previous Business Analysis artifacts, (Workflow, Requirements Specifications, Test Scripts, etc.) that can be shared during the interview process.
- Must have some experience with managing projects and/or organization change management initiatives.
- Self-Starting - takes independent action and goes beyond what the job or situation requires.
- Time management skills with the ability to coordinate multiple tasks to ensure project deadlines are met
- Awareness of key software development life cycles (Waterfall, Agile, SCRUM etc.) – preferred but not mandatory
- Attention to details.
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications, Word, Visio, Wireframing, Requirement Management Tools.
- Result oriented - Strives to achieve high levels of individual and organizational performance.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Previous work experience in a corporate setting preferred.
- Have the ability to plan, organize, and structure work.
- Ability to multitask.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting