- SELISE is looking for a Systems Administrator to help build, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure.
- The candidate will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission-critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Experience with the latest cloud technologies is a big advantage. We expect the individual to work well within a team, self-motivated, curious and passionate about automation.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Experienced in working and managing with AWS Services (Azure is a plus point).
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Experienced in working with Kubernetes and Docker container.
- Experienced in creating build and deployment pipeline (DevOps).
- Experienced in creating and managing Database clustering.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Architect, improve and maintain our continuous integration infrastructure.
- Manage hybrid cloud infrastructure to support business applications.
- Ensure those systems are scalable, responsive, and reliable.
- Design software deployment to multiple systems within the organization.
- Setup and maintain virtual machines used by the development teams.
- Create tools and workflows to support software development activities.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science, Master of Science (MSc) in Computer Science
5 to 7 year(s)
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer (or actively working on CI/CD).
- 4+ years in Linux system administration.
- 3+ years of experience with Python (or any other scripting language such as shell, batch).
- Extensive experience in hybrid-cloud infrastructure design, daily support & operations.
- Strong experience with the AWS cloud infrastructure such as EC2, S3, Code Commit.
- Experience with Git, Git command line and source control repository concepts.
- Experience in improving CI/CD processes and working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent communication skills and understanding the developer needs.
- Very attentive to details and excellent technical documentation written skills.
- Experience with system migration is a big plus.
- Friendly and flexible work environment with great mentors.
- Annual Bonus, Trip Fund and Monthly Team Fund on top of your salary.
- Daily breakfast and lunch, sports facilities and team events.
- Yearly Company Trip.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
SELISE`s value proposition revolves around consumer-centric cloud and mobile solutions in Financial Services, Smart Government, Telecommunication, Entertainment and others. The philosophy of constant knowledge creation and sharing makes the organization a valuable contributor to the global tech and startup community. The company`s creative forces are distributed across Zurich, Dhaka, Thimphu and Dubai, delivering to eight countries spread across three continents. For companies who aim to prevail in the post-digital age, SELISE`s intelligent applications will provide a seamless digital interface to their end consumers. Different from traditional software firms who start to work once requirements are ready, SELISE understands business and begins at the strategic level.