The concept of a liaison officer within the context of incident response. In this situation, the purpose of a liaison officer is responsible for coordinating multi-agency responses to some type of incident. The need for this kind of role is pretty straightforward. In the event of a serious incident, a lot of different resources and agencies can be brought to bear, and that will require coordination.
Job Description / Responsibility
- To work Head Office and overlook national ways or all over Bangladesh or which areas are provided by the management of the country.
- To process strong communication & liaison with government officials (Police Station, CID, PBI, DB and any others) for solving any complicated issues to keep up better relation.
- To build up a good relationship between police station and with the local staff of Concern Company within a territorial limit of Police station for better service.
- To draft and file a general register Case or General Diary with prior approval on behalf of the company if necessary.
- Need to move any place in any time all over the Bangladesh for any emergency issues ordered by the respective line manager and take necessary actions by discussion with concern line manager.
- Need to cooperate to all regional/local employees for any kind of critical issues which is difficult to handle by others.
- Provide monthly report on all types of GR/CR case along with update information within the region and maintain MS Excel to store all the data. Need to handle any types of accidental and incidental condition and will responsible for the recovery of credits, long time dues of the company.
- Responsible for looking after any legal issues of the company
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Defense
At least 8 year(s)
- Age 26 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Retired Inspector/Sub Inspector of Police will be given preference.
- From ARMY Retired Senior Warrant Officer/Warrant Officer/Sergent with armed will be given preference.
Age: 26 to 40 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting