Category : Secretary/Receptionist Application deadline has been passed!
The Legal Care
: Full Time
: Not mandatory
: Sep 22, 2019
: Oct 19, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Answer phones and route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about The Legal Care.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Arrange appointments.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Manage manual attendance register
- Take and relay messages.
- Update appointment calendars.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Schedule follow-up appointments.
- Any other task assigned by the chamber.
- Applicant must complete Graduation & Post Graduation
- Experienced candidates will get preference. However, the freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Female candidates will get preference
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in both English and Bengali (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication skills & ability to work under pressure
- Should be smart, well-appeared & well-groomed with decent height.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!