Category : Sales & Marketing Application deadline has been passed!
Sr. Business Analyst (Night Shift)
Kazi IT Center
: Full Time
: At least 4 year(s)
: Jun 10, 2019
: Jun 14, 2019
- Kazi IT is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
- Visit www.kitcbd.com or www.facebook.com/KITCBD to see how Kazi IT employees, is helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value.
- Shift: Night Job - 6PM to 3AM
- Job: Business Development
- Department: Business Development
- Profession: Marketing, Finance, etc.
- Job Location: Nikunjo & Dhanmondi
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for achieving all the KPI
- Main Job Purpose: Development of primary and secondary assigned territory. visible to the consumer through professional management. The Analyst will be responsible for optimal implementation of company's activity plan and strategies.
- Key Accountabilities:
- Drive primary and secondary sales in line with the company's growth vision
- Ensure channel growth for the priority categories in priority channels
- Vendor Management - through review and business meeting
- Ensure service quality and customer service
- Drive market development for the nascent categories
- Execution of Trade / Customer marketing action plan in the territory
- Relationship management with the key customers and Vendors
- Design & implement projects on efficiency improvement
- Drive Innovation in the marketplace
- Drive quality of contribution distribution improvement & productivity.
- The candidate must have a good eye sight, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills and analytical abilities.
- Candidates must have at least a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a reputed university with preferably 4 years of relevant work experience
- Expected CGPA in Bachelor's is 3 and above
- Expected combined CGPA in SSC and HSC is 9 and above
- English medium academic background of O Level and A Level in a good reputed English medium school will be given preference.
At least 4 year(s)
Preferably 4 years of relevant work experienceGender: Both
- Performance bonus, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- International Work Opportunities
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category