Category : Sales & Marketing Application deadline has been passed!
Manager, Sales & Marketing
Hotel Sleep Inn
: Full Time
: 28 to 45 year(s)
: At least 5 year(s)
: Cox's Bazar
: Not mentioned
: May 20, 2019
: Jun 20, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Able to build up strong leadership and teamwork skills.
- Responsible for setting the monthly/quarterly/annually Marketing & Sales plan as defined by the management and prepare action plans to achieve the target.
- Helps development of recommended special promotions and or packages submitting recommendations to the Management.
- Develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients, negotiate with clients, respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person.
- Follow up on sales activity, perform quality checks on product and service delivered, ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships, participate in events.
- Monitor daily sales tracking and sales variance.
- Forecasting and ensuring collection in line with the Marketing & Sales target.
Collect, forecast and analyze the market data for operating plan.
- Developing process for identifying the potential customers.
- Identify Marketing & Sales strategy to comply with competitors for maximization of Company's goals and profitability.
- Analysis of 06 (Six) reports especially for organization.
- Provide report on target, performance and justification for business outcome.
- Regular reporting to the top management on periodical Marketing & Sales performance.
- Preparing monthly Marketing & Sales budget.
- To perform any other assignment as assigned by the concern authority in time to time.
Participate in sales events.
- MBA (Major in Marketing)/ Graduate & Post graduate in Marketing/ in any discipline with MBA from a reputed university.
At least 5 year(s)
- Minimum 05 years Sales and Marketing experience in a reputed 4 or 5 Star Hotel/Resort in Abroad and Bangladesh.
- Excellent Computer, word pressing, CRM and Social media skills
- Should have strong communication skills.
- He should have strong interpersonal skills as he has to maintain very good relationships with different sets of people.
- Fluent English speaker
- He should have good team working abilities.
- He should have a direct and intensive approach and be willing to work long hours.
- Ability to work under pressure, self-motivated and work to tight deadlines.
- Can do attitude.
Age: 28 to 45 year(s)
Attractive salary with admissible benefits will be offered to deserving candidates
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category