Will be responsible forCustomer& Partner Acquisition and Revenue generationfor an assigned region to lead teams who will be acquiring the customers usinga state-of-the-art interface which is been developed to provide solution as a service for the customers. Customer Acquisition targeted segment will be SME and Individual. Willfurther be responsible to develop &guide the team and also monitor them on a day to day basis to achieve the targeted nos. in accordance to the customer acquisition strategy.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Will be responsible for leading the field executives for customer& partner acquisitionand micro manage themtoachieve the targeted acquisition nos. for the assigned market
- Workout the regional strategy for customer acquisition in line with the broader company objectives
- Be the lead in proactively identifying new opportunity markets/segments within the region and accordingly plan for grabbing new customers/partners.
- Be the lead in regional level to train the team for all functional and technical aspects of the operation
- Track daily acquisition progress and provide necessary guidelines and inputs to the team for performance enhancement
- Build and maintain strong relationship with the customers/partners for long-term business tie up and also with potential customers/partners for future business growth
- Monitor the revenue generation from the acquired customers and workout continued plan, initiatives to increase revenue generation.
- BBA/ MBA or Post Graduation from any reputed institutions from home/abroad.
- Age 30 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 8/9 years ofexperience working in direct sales preferably with SME customers
- Previous work experience in logistics, MFCG, agent banking will have preferences
- Being in a team leading role for at least 3/4 years
- Candidates being native to mentioned locations and able to speak in local dialect will also have preferences
- Good command over MS office, Google Doc, OTTs any other application based software
- Frequent travelling within the assigned region
- Customer centric, having excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication, presentation and team management skills
- Positive mind-set
- Thinking out of the box.
Age: 30 to 35 year(s)
- As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting