Job Description / Responsibility
- Achieve Sales Target.
- Maintain daily outlet operation.
- Plan and assign daily work loads to outlet associates.
- Develop policies and procedures and enforce to establish.
- Establish operational strategies to meet quality and customer service standard.
- Maintain clean and safety outlet environment.
- Obtain customer feedback and recommend necessary outlet operational changes.
- Schedule time for orientation and job training for outlet associates.
- Organize the meeting to discuss issues and updates.
- Address customer queries courteously and ensure coustomer satisfaction.
- Analyze and resolve problems in timely and accurate manner.
- Give Training to sales associates about Sales, customer orientation, merchandising.
- Maintain merchandising.
- Demand Planning.
- Assist cash handling activities and development expense and revenue report.
- Graduate in any Discipline.
- (Candidates with 3rd Div/ Class or GPA below 2.00 are discouraged to apply).
- Experience in the Retail Chain or similar field will get preference.
2 to 4 year(s)
- Age 23 to 34 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Amicable and presentable.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Package (Especially MS Excel).
- Mentality to work longer hours (12 Hours)
Age: 23 to 34 year(s)
- Mobile bill
- Sales Commission.Faster Career Growth.Mobile with limited ceiling.Yearly salary Increment.Other benefits as per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting