- Motorcycle Business Unit (Honda)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for achieving the sales target
- Responsible to build relationship approach to the prospective customers.
- Collect, Forecast and analyze the market data for operating plan.
- To ensure customer satisfaction.
- To visit the dealer's showroom and other outlets.
- Analysis the competitor's market data and report submit to the Branch/ Unit In-charge.
- Any other duties as assigned by the management from time to time.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
1 to 2 year(s)
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Automobile experience preferable.
- Must have interested to work anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Candidate those are having excellent knowledge in Computer Operating will be given preference.
- Well groomed, energetic & ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to handle clients and satisfy them with the set service policies of the Organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills in English and Bangla.
- Hardworking and positive attitude towards responsibilities.
- Strong problem solving skill.
- Have to know motorcycle ride with driving license.
Age: 25 to 30 year(s)
Attractive remuneration package and other facilities will be offered for the deserving candidates as per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Applicants are requested to send their updated resume along with a passport size photograph to the address below. "Head of Human Resource, HR Department, Karnaphuli Group, HR Bhaban, 26/1 Kakrail, Dhaka 1000" Please make sure to attach following documents while sending your application: Complete and updated CV + cover letter including professional references, Recent passport size photograph, Clearly mention the position name on the top edge of envelope, Please state your contact details clearly in the CV and mention your salary expectation. N.B: Only complete resume will be considered, Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, Short-listed candidates need to attend interviews.
Application Deadline : Sep 20, 2018
26/1, HR Bhaban, Kakrail, Dhaka-1000
Established in 1954 and named after a river on whose banks the port city of Chittagong stands, Karnaphuli has with the ebb and flow of the past 58 years evolved and grown into a business house of diversified subsidiaries and activities. Its growth has been characterized by a single minded and dedicated pursuit of excellence and a professional urge to be the market leader in everything it is involved and engaged in.http://www.karnaphuli.com/