Category : Sales & Marketing Application deadline has been passed!
Digital Marketing Manager
iPay Systems Ltd.
: Full Time
: At least 5 year(s)
: Aug 26, 2018
: Sep 16, 2018
- Digital Marketing Manager will be the key contributors in the development of business strategies & digital marketing plan for iPay and see these strategies through to execution to evaluation, providing resources and support to objective
Job Description / Responsibility
- Must have sound knowledge and proven skill on SEO, PPC Campaign setting, ADWORDS, FACEBOOK AD, RE-MARKETING SPECIALIST
- Planning and executing all web, SEO/ SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Implementing and managing the social media marketing strategy and focusing on platforms that are relevant to business objectives (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Vimeo, Slide Share etc.)
- Conducting keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, meta-tag creation, link development and other SEO related activities
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly Growth Report for SEO, SMM and PPC
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Having Clear knowledge of website & App analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Firebase, Apple tools, Webmaster tools, etc)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns
- Having web development and graphic design knowledge is plus.
- Having knowledge in Customer support.
- Masters/Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing, communications (or a related field)
At least 5 year(s)
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category