Job Description / Responsibility
- Sales Planning and Strategy for the Area for achieving Annual Operation Plan
- Responsible for achieving Company objectives along with retail coverage, territory volume through Company sales force and distributors.
- Plan, organize and establish retail network/ coverage and ensure growth of Market Share.
- Lead and Implement different Trade Scheme
- Guide and coach Sales team in setting up their target and ensure due compliance through continuous supervision, monitoring and management inputs.
- Spot out Channel Gap, and Convert competitors channel partner into TBL folder
- System and Process Implementation
- Distribution expansion of new portfolio
- Actively involved in primary and secondary sales monitoring, Assist Regional Sales Manager as & when required.
- Ensure Compliance with PepsiCo policy and follow process
- Proficient to handle the issues & knowledgeable on managing market intelligence.
- University Graduate/ BBA/ MBA from reputed Universities
At least 6 year(s)
- Minimum 6/7 years experience in sales & distribution of reputed FMCG Company; out of which 3 years in Mid Management position.
- Team Management, Analytical Ability, Problem Solving, Negotiation Skills and Learning Agility
- Adequate knowledge about major/ strategic markets of the country; Experience of appointing & managing Distributors.
- Able to design/ conduct of different types of Trade & Customer promotions and market survey.
- Comfortable with regular field visit and frequent out station stay.
- Computer literacy (MS Office) is mandatory.
Age: At most 40 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Contributory Provident Fund
- Festival Bonus
- Group Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Full time car (Ownership Program)
- Other benefits as per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting