- Job Location: Gulshan-1.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Manage, create and publish original, high quality content
- Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content
- Liaise with writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product development teams to create social 'buzz' regarding new product launches.
- Facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions)
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
- Study design and determine requirements.
- BBA /MBA degree in Marketing or relevant field from reputed university.
At least 3 year(s)
- At least 3 years proven work experience as a Social media strategist or Social media manager.
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Familiarity with web design and publishing; design software and technologies (such Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
House-41, Road-24, Gulshan-1, Dhaka - 1212
Tiens Group Co. Ltd (hereby shortened as Tiens Group), was founded in 1995 by Mr. Li Jinyuan in Tianjin China, began its march into the international market in 1997. Today Tiens Group has become a multinational conglomerate, boasting of industrial capital, trading capital and financial capital. Its businesses cover fields like biotechnology, health management, hotel and tourism industry, educational training, e-commerce, finance investment and real estate, etc. And with its business reaching over 190 countries, Tiens Group has an in-built culture with strong company value and ethics that represents a world of opportunity, challenge and fulfillment. TiensBangladesh the “best place to work” practice and offers an attractive and dynamic working environment with constant opportunities for development of your career.