Job Description / Responsibility
- Perform market audit to ensure company's guidelines around sales processes comply with regulatory standards set by BSCL.
- As a representative of BSCL, contact the responsible authority with relevant information for compensation and follow its disposition recommendation regarding distribution product damage.
- Assessing suspicious damage claim from the distribution chain and physically inspect the impairment to find out the real scenario.
- Identifying the nature of market backed damage & come up with specific recommendations to minimize that product damage percentage.
- Ensuring proper segmentation of damage products based on their damage nature as per the guideline provided by BSCL authority.
- Prepare reports, commentaries based on practical market visits and present findings and recommendations on those issues.
- Other duties and assignments as necessary.
Honors / Masters in any discipline from a well reputed institute.
At least 1 year(s)
- Age 22 to 28 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Candidates having FMCG experience will be given preference.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, taking full responsibilities for sales audit function.
- Strong decision-making ability, problem identification and resolution.
- Mentality to visit across the country as it requires frequent field trip to analyze the real market setup.
- Ability to perform duties and respond to request in a timely manner.
- Attitude to work as a team and take the leadership if it requires.
- Strong reporting skill and have excellent command over Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Age: 22 to 28 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Delta Life Tower (8th Floor), 37, Gulshan North C/A, Road No # 90, Gulshan -2, Dhaka-1212.
Bombay Sweets & Co., Ltd. (BSCL) is a name associated with consumers for snack food for many decades in Bangladesh and abroad. It made its modest start in the beginning of way back in 1948. Gradually it increased its popularity among the consumers in meeting their demands. Within 20 years time, BSCL had 28 outlets throughout the country. Initially the company served its customers from their own outlets.http://www.bombaysweetsbd.com