The main responsibilities of a beauty adviser are to help customers find the products that meet their needs and sell customers as many products as possible.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Involve suggesting products, explaining how products work, demonstrating how to use products, performing makeovers, and operating the cash register.
- Beauty adviser may have to meet sales goals, build customer relations through follow-up calls and mailings, recruit new customers, order new products, handle branch and outlet sales, and manage inventory.
- Beauty advisers may also stock shelves and organize sales areas.
- Beauty advisers must have extensive knowledge of the products that they sell.
- On-the-job training or company training seminars may be provided to train new employees about products and techniques.
- Apply makeup, analyze skin, prepare and apply makeup provide clients with professional beauty advice.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline, Masters degree in any discipline
- A Beauty adviser requires completion of a Govt. /international-approved training program, certification.
1 to 5 year(s)
- Age 24 to 35 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- The main requirements for this position are based upon personality and knowledge of the industry.
- Any experience in cosmetics or specific knowledge of the color cosmetics will get preference.
Age: 24 to 35 year(s)
Chattogram (Chattogram Sadar)
25,000 - 30,000
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting