Category : Sales & Marketing Application deadline has been passed!
Asst. Manager (Export)
Nasir Group of Industries
: Full Time
: At least 30 year(s)
: 5 to 8 year(s)
: Nov 07, 2019
: Nov 14, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Preparing/ Drafting and checking all export documents such as Bill of Lading, Proforma Invoice, Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Certificate of Origin, SAFTA, GSP, Bill of export form, Truck Challan, Bill of Exchange, Phytosanitary Certificate, Fumigation, Authenticity Certificate etc. according to Buyer's LC requirement to ensure that they are complete and comply with export rules and regulations.
- Liaison with Bank, Customs, C&F Agent, Shipping Agent and Transporter regarding all export related activities as well as liaison with factory on export delivery.
- Negotiations and payment follow up so on.
- Follow up Vessel Schedule, Shipment Advice, prepare BL and other shipping related documents.
- Monitoring operational activities such as preparation of order confirmation, submission of documents to bank etc.
5 to 8 year(s)
- Age at least 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Business development, International/ Export Marketing
Age: At least 30 year(s)
As per company rules.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category