Category : Sales & Marketing Application deadline has been passed!
Deputy General Manager, Marketing and CRM, Aarong
: Full Time
: At least 8 year(s)
: Oct 22, 2019
: Nov 13, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop and execute marketing strategy and plan for Aarong and its sub brands - Aarong Earth, Taaga, Taaga Man, and HERSTORY.
- Design and execute e-commerce promotional marketing campaigns and responsible for website content management.
- Planning, managing, and coordinating annual advertising campaigns, events, sponsorships, partnerships, and any brand collateral implementation.
- Drive the creative planning process for content development and its production through photoshoots and videoshoots.
- Oversee all media buying on print and digital channels and ensure optimization of ads.
- Responsible to drive public relations strategies for the organisation and act as liaison for press and media.
- Oversee customer experience management including operations of My Aarong Rewards programme, Club Taaga programme, establishing brand alliances, and development of additional services and facilities for loyal customers.
- Execute CRM strategies to build loyalty and increase sales through micro segmentation and customized targeted marketing for in-store and online shoppers.
- Oversee market research activities including focus group discussions, surveys, internal data analysis, customer feedback trends, and product development projects
- Responsible for development and implementation of brand guidelines and ensuring brand compliance.
- BBA/ MBA in Marketing from any recognized university.
At least 8 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- Must have excellent product knowledge on ATL, TTL, BTL marketing strategies, digital marketing, conducting FGDs, surveys, social media management, public relations, Micro segmentation and data mining and Content marketing.
- Must have excellent skill on digital analytics platforms, communications, strong copywriting skills, project management, budget management and social media management.
- PF, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus, Health & life Insurance, Pick & drop etc.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!