Category : Sales & Marketing Application deadline has been passed!
Graphics Designer, Marketing
: Full Time
: At most 32 year(s)
: At least 3 year(s)
: Oct 22, 2019
: Nov 21, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop visualizations for various brand building activities for in-store, outdoor, print, and digital platforms.
- Develop special requirement content for Aarong’s annual marketing campaigns.
- Work with vendors to find various materials to develop communication content.
- Illustrate concept by designing layout of art and copy with expert attention to arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Ensure execution and proper implement of design outputs.
- Complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Work with the Customer Relationship Management team to develop promotional content, communication content, stationary, and gift packaging.
- Video editing for ATL, BTL and TTL platforms.
- BA/BFA/MA in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Computer Graphics from any recognized university.
At least 3 year(s)
- Age at most 32 years
- Must have excellent knowledge on Graphics Design, Corporate Branding, Visual Media Element and Post Production.
- Must have excellent skill on Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Image Ready.
Age: At most 32 year(s)
- Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!