Category : Sales & Marketing Application deadline has been passed!
Al- Helal Specialized Hospital
: Full Time
: At least 5 year(s)
: Oct 21, 2019
: Nov 10, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Review prescriptions to assure accuracy, to ascertain the needed ingredients, and to evaluate their suitability.
- Provide information and advice regarding drug interactions, side effects, dosage, and proper medication storage.
- Make sure medicines are stored appropriately and securely.
- Maintain records, such as pharmacy files, patient profiles, charge system files, inventories files, and control records for registries of poisons, narcotics, anticancer drugs, high rate items and handover properly.
- Supervise the work of less experienced & less qualified staff.
- Advise customers on the selection of medication brands, medical equipment, or healthcare supplies.
- A responsible attitude to work for quick service.
- Manage pharmacy operations, hiring or supervising staff, performing administrative duties, or buying or selling non-pharmaceutical merchandise.
- Order and purchase pharmaceutical supplies, medical supplies, or drugs, maintaining stock and storing and handling it properly.
- Find out actual short items for purchasing, maintaining proper stock & informing to manager.
- Any other task is assigned by the Management.
Diploma in Pharmacy under Bangladesh Pharmacy Council.
At least 5 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Computer skill especially in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Honest and Hardworking must complete work on time.
As Per Hospital Policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category