Job Description / Responsibility
- Build and maintain relationships with customer audiences that will help in advance our work.
- Work closely with RSM/ASM and Territory Sales Officer (TSO) to develop and strengthen employee engagement activities.
- Ensure digital marketing content aligns with our brand's identity and message, and assist with marketing campaigns as needed.
- Identify target audiences and create strategies to effectively engage them.
- Have the passion for dealing with clients without being irritated.
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Have a professional demeanor at all times.
- Receive mails and direct them to the appropriate department.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information as per management instruction.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance, researching and recommending new opportunities.
- Proper documentation and any other duties as assigned by the management from time
Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Age 24 to 30 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Ability to handle tough and challenging situations with calm.
- Must maintain good relationships with all employees.
- Ability to use a computer and be familiar with sales management software.
- Good command in both written and spoken English.
- Experience working in customer relations preferred
Age: 24 to 30 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Before applying, you are requested to go through the job description thoroughly. Freshers are also encouraged to apply.Interested candidates, email a copy of your CV to [email protected]
Kindly mention Executive -Communication in the subject line.
Application Deadline : Oct 31, 2019