Category : Sales & Marketing Application deadline has been passed!
Manager (Land Development & Procurement)
Mridul Real Estate Ltd.
: Full Time
: 8 to 10 year(s)
: Not mentioned
: Sep 23, 2019
: Oct 12, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop existing sources as well sourcing new credible sources.
- Locate potential business deals by contacting potential clients-landowners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Requires adequate knowledge in land costing for joint venture development.
- Serves as a lead facilitator both internally and externally for land procurement.
- Establish plans and ensure appropriate implementation of prospective new business into the company.
- Constantly consult with the management on business trends with a view to acquire new projects.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Work closely with the Marketing department to design and execute pre-agreed strategies built around developing new business growth
- Define and follow up of yearly targets and objectives
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs
- Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate
- market analysis and deliver accurate business reports
- Will be responsible for checking of drafted Agreement & Power of Attorney etc.
- Build referral and lead generation network.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- BA/BBA/MBA/Masters from reputed educational institution
8 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have 8 to 10 year(s) working experience in the following area(s): Well reputed Real Estate/ Developer/construction Company.
- Adequate knowledge of FAR- Floor Area Ratio of RAJUK
- Know all the details of Real Estate Act 2010
- Land-related professional discipline
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Identification of Landowner Needs and Challenges,
- Excellent budgeting skills, Self-Motivated, Energetic, Multi-tasking
- Resolving Conflict, Verbal Communication, Stress Management
- Inventiveness, Record keeping, Profitable Thinking
- Knowledge of Product, Competent in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of the region, understanding of laws regarding real estate and investments
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to deserving candidates.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category