- Looking For Future Leader. The Management Trainee (MT) Program is a development plan designed for highly motivated individuals with qualities for becoming the future leader of the IT/ITES Sector in Bangladesh. Our future leader program is more than a job, it is one of the most exciting opportunities for you to shape your career.
- Shift: Night Job - 6PM to 3AM
- Job Title: Management Trainee Officer - Business Development (Night Shift)
- Department: Business Development
- Profession: Marketing, Finance, etc.
- Responsible for achieving all the KPI
- Main Job Purpose: Receive training and perform duties in different departments , such as: Production, Quality, HR & Admin, Accounts, IT , etc. The MTO will be responsible for optimal implementation of company`s activity plan and strategies.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Learn line and staff functions, operations, management view points, company policies and practices that affect each phase of business.
- Ensure channel growth for the priority categories in priority channels
- Vendor Management - through review and business meeting
- Ensure service quality and customer service
- The candidate must have a good eye sight, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills and analytical abilities.
- Candidates must have at least a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a reputed university
- Expected CGPA in Bachelor's is 3 and above
- Expected combined CGPA in SSC and HSC is 9 and above
- English medium academic background of O Level and A Level in a good reputed English medium school will be given preference.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Performance bonus, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Transportation Allowance/Facilities
- International Work Opportunities
- Apply Instruction
- FOR INTERVIEWS PLEASE REGISTER:
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
FOR INTERVIEWS PLEASE REGISTER:
Click Here (
https://forms.gle/fbGa6x8RGV52PxAX8 to Register for Examination.
Given the international nature of the environment, fluency in English is a must and your written abilities should be of very high standard for all above positions.
Application Deadline : Oct 20, 2019