Job Description / Responsibility
• Overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule.
• Ensuring that the production is cost effective.
• Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality.
• Drafting a timescale for the job & making manpower planning.
• Estimating cost and setting the quality standards.
• Monitoring the production process and adjusting scheduled as needed.
• Being responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment.
• Monitoring product standards and implementing the quality of product
• Working with Business Head to implement the Company's policies and goals
• Ensuring that health and safety guide line
• Supervising and motivating team members.
• Reviewing worker and subordinate performance.
• BSc Engineering. in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical.
2 to 4 year(s)
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Excellent knowledge about MS Office & InternetGender: Male
Age: 25 to 35 year(s)
• Mobile bill, Tour allowance
• Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
• Salary Review: Yearly
• Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
• Others benefits will be as per company own policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting