Category : Production Application deadline has been passed!
: Full Time
: 25 to 35 year(s)
: Not mandatory
: Sep 02, 2019
: Oct 01, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Review production process, raw materials management and waste control.
- Coordinate to resolve production issues and ensure smooth production flow.
- To prepare right product costing per products.
- Maintain proper cleanliness of floor and machinery.
- To attend the morning meeting regularly.
- Managing day-to-day operations, maintaining quality and productivity standards, budgeting, and management of department managers.
- To meet / attain customer complain, investigation and solve them by cooperating with marketing department and buyer.
- To maintain performance management of all staff, delivery goals and expectations and measuring performance overall.
- To keep/maintain SOP for machine spare parts and accessories in good conditions for long lasting.
- Lead and inspire team for better production.
- Prepare reports and communicate with management and subordinates to solve problems.
- Achieve production target in order to implement the production schedule.
- Ensure safety of the planet and compliance rules as per OSHA.
- Prepare and implement all machine, material and working process related SOPs.
- Undertake any other responsibilities assigned by the superiors.
- Ensuring all production Related works on time.
Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in IPE, Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in Mechanical Engineering
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Proficient in computer operation
- Strong team building, decision making and people management skills
- Hard working and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skill both in English & Bengali
Age: 25 to 35 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category