Category : Production Application deadline has been passed!
Sr. Executive (QA)
: Full Time
: 5 to 7 year(s)
: Aug 29, 2019
: Sep 27, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Monitor dispensing of raw materials as well as manufacturing & packaging processes in compliance with GMP
- Perform IPQA, BMR-BPR checking, change control activities and batch release activities.
- Prepare and control of SOPs and ensure QMS related documentation.
- Handle the market compliant, deviation, QIR, CAPA, NCR & rejections.
- Handle the batch document & retention sample and ensure proper investigation of quality incidents
- Design, develop, implementation, monitoring and controlling overall documentation system as per the cGMP requirements.
- Generating all the required documents for production i.e. Manufacturing Order (MO), Batch Manufacturing Record (BMR) and Batch Packing Record (BPR).
- Controlling and distributing the SOPs, Log Books of all departments.
- Ensuring required initial and continuous training of production/plant personnel is carried out and adapting according to the need.
- Preparing DQ, IQ, OQ and PQ protocols.
- Preparing report of IQ, OQ, PQ of equipment, utility and facility.
- Providing technical validation support to project and production teams.
- Preparing and Compilation Cleaning Validation / Process Validation / Media Fill Validation Protocol/ Reports.
- Preparation of Validation Master Plan, Site Master File, Quality manual, Training manual, etc.
M.Pharm from any reputed University.
5 to 7 year(s)
- Knowledge on GMP, Validation, Drug Rules & Regulations.
- Ability to work under pressure. Good Computer literacy (like MS office, Adobe Illustrator). Strong communication skill.
- Experience should be same area in any reputed Pharmaceuticals company.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category