OMC Group - one of the country`s leading solution provider in the field of science and technology with over 35 years of experience, operate with a select group of employees who are talented and expert in their respective field. OMC provides the highest standards of corporate environment to better build your future, and are looking to hire smart, energetic and bright professionals who would add more proficiency and passion to our business.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for Sampling of Raw Materials, Packaging Materials and Finished Products
- Responsible for test and analysis, re-analysis of raw, packing materials, finished products.
- Responsible to ensure in process quality control test and checks.
- Prepare and review of specifications, test methods, Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and other documents of Quality Control Laboratory
- Handling of QIR, OOS, Deviations and Change control related to QC laboratory
- Organize the sampling and analysis in different stages of process validation and cleaning validation of process and equipment
- Ensure calibration of all Quality Control instruments, Preparation of machine URS & comparative study for Quality Control laboratory when required
- Any other task assigned by the Management.
- M.Sc in Microbiology/Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry from any reputed University.
2 to 3 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Hands on experience on Clinical diagnostic technics (ELISA, Biochemistry Analyzer, Hematology Analyzer, Serology)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Diagnostic laboratory
- Females are encouraged to apply.
- Must have sound knowledge on analytical method validation and laboratory management
- Must be able to work under stressed condition
Age: 25 to 35 year(s)
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting