Job Description / Responsibility
- Carry out production plan of manufacturing motorcycles and assigning duties to the workers accordingly so that production goes on schedule within required quality standards.
- Closely monitor the production process to minimize the wastages to make the cost effective production for overall.
- Ensure the required units of quality productions as assigned to meet the market demand.
- Identity recommend and implement the changes to improve productivity and reduces cost & rework under the guidance of the supervisor.
- Assist supervisor to establish procedures for maintaining the optimum standard of quality through optimum utilization of resource which like that develop production
- Diploma in Engineering in Mejor in Automobile
3 to 5 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 years
- At least 3 years exposure in production or assemble. Preference will be given to the candidates who are currently working at Automobile Companies.
- Strong oral and written communication skill both in Bangla and English
- Profit share, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting