Job Description / Responsibility
- Driving a new business unit in Agro based food ingredient(Liquid Glucose) & textile yarn sizing chemical (starch) towards growth
- Planning, organizing coordinating, and preparing teams of aggressive sales, quick distribution, seasonal stock with cost trends, efficient production and value driver purchase departments for business profitability with the help of analyzing accounting statements.
- Deciding & solving on daily operational matters such as sales, production, stock and distributions issues.
- Assisting to develop yearly business budget and working daily to achieve it as well as providing performance commission, incentives and other rewards to functional teams
- Working with top management for formulating strategies, decisions and new project implementation.
- Daily checking customer profile, preparing quotations, bank deposits and account balance for issuing DOs to deliver goods to customers' end as per market competition.
- Suggesting & coordinating farming managers as in house suppliers of cassava and confectionery managers as in house users of liquid glucose.
- Directly working with sales growth, production capability and controlling purchase cost as their active team member for contributing value to overall business.
B.Sc in Chemical Engineering from any reputed University.
5 to 7 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Planning, Organizing, implementing , Monitoring and controlling skills.
- Gathering, analyzing and Presenting.
- Project Management & Re-engineering operations.
- Effective communications.
- Technical Guidance & Leaderships.
- Work Plan & Problem Solving Skills.
- Functioning with various professionals with flexibilities.
- Ability to understand technical, financial & legal terms and parameters.
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Other benefits will be offered to the deserving candidate as per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting