Job Description / Responsibility
- Assist to accomplish quality assurance objectives by planning, monitoring and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing policies and procedures of quality assurance.
- Assist to achieve quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews.
- Helping to meet quality assurance financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures and initiating corrective actions.
- Assist to develop quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures and establishing critical limits
- Assist in validating quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification
- Assist to maintain and improve product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product.
- Assist to prepare quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- Supporting to carry out any other job assigned tasks by DGM, Operations
- B. Sc. in Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry
- Educational qualification can be compromised for candidates having experience in Napkin/ Diaper industry
At least 1 year(s)
- Age 18 to 30 years
- Minor equipment troubleshooting and repair
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
- Ability to apply knowledge to general rules to specific problems to exercise critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent execution skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Utilization of conflict management and negotiation skills.
- Basic lab-work skills
Age: 18 to 30 year(s)
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
ACI Centre 245, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh
ACI's mission is to achieve business excellence through quality by understanding, accepting, meeting and exceeding customer expectations. ACI follows International Standards on Quality Management System to ensure consistent quality of products and services to achieve customer satisfaction. ACI also meets all national regulatory requirements relating to its current businesses and ensures that current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) as recommended by World Health Organization is followed properly. ACI has been accepted as a Founding Member of the Community of Global Growth Companies by the World Economic Forum which is the most prestigious business networking organization.www.aci-bd.com