Category : Production Application deadline has been passed!
Assistant Manager - Pipe & Fittings Production
Navana Engineering Limited
: Full Time
: At least 28 year(s)
: At least 5 year(s)
: Kaliganj, Gazipur
: Sep 01, 2018
: Sep 15, 2018
- Navana Engineering Limited (NEL) is one of the most advanced Plastics, uPVC Pipe & Fittings Manufacturing business in Bangladesh.
- Job Location: Factory (Kaliganj, Gazipur).
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assist Production Manager in planning, managing and executing production operations.
- Develop or update standard operating procedures and best practices for production operations.
- Schedule routine inspection and maintenance of production equipment to prevent equipment break-downs and malfunctioning.
- To ensure implementation of daily production plan as per forecasted demand.
- Optimize production operations to meet quality and performance standards.
- To prepare daily/weekly/monthly production report.
- Ensure quality of products (Weight, Thickness, Length, Print etc) as per specification or checklist.
- Physically labour utilization, rejection & cost control of production line & performance of subordinates.
- Ensure that all equipment, materials and supplies are readily and continuously available to carry out production processes.
- Ensure cost control, rejection control and wastage also.
- Take necessary action for any complaint of the product.
- Ensuring safety and security in function of production floor and also ensuring compliance.
- Ensure safety measures are procedures are followed to reduce unexpected incidents and hazards.
- Analyze overall budget and implement cost-optimization initiatives.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Industrial Eng Production
- M.Sc/ B.Sc. in Engineering from any reputed University.
At least 5 year(s)
- Age at least 28 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must be a good strategic planner and implementer.
- Must have excellent communication skill in both English & Bengal.
- Build ownership on the Company, self-driven, self-motivated and will deliver the best to the Company.
- Knowledge on modern production tools and techniques.
- Knowledge on Quality Assurances system.
- Computer skill and basic knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet.
- Problem solving skills, time management, conflict management, leadership skill and reporting skill.
Age: At least 28 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Provident fund
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Other benefits as per existing policy of the company.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category