Job Description / Responsibility
- To ensure the cleaning & hygiene condition of overall plant.
- To collect the production plan from production department.
- To check and ensure the Quality Control Parameters of product.
- To prepare monthly raw materials consumption report.
- Should carry out any assignment given by the senior management as and when required.
M. Sc. in Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry / Food & Nutrition from any reputed University.
At least 2 year(s)
- Age 28 to 35 year(s)
- Especially in ISO certification like QMS, FSSC etc.
- Education may be considered in case of more than 8 years of experience in relevant field.
Age: 28 to 35 year(s)
As per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting