Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain quality production on time according to production plan and on time delivery;
- Follow up availability of raw materials in the production floor for smooth operation;
- Fill & follow-up all accessories & material as per printing production requirements;
- Follow-up sample development and on time delivery;
- Make the production schedule for day & night shift for uninterrupted production;
- Co-ordinate the production, sample, expose, color mixing with recipe system & finishing;
- Maintain required Management Information System (MIS);
Graduation or post graduation in Chemistry from public or private university.
- Age 24 to 28 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Good communication (written/verbal) & presentation skills.
- Positive work ethics and result oriented for assigned responsibilities.
- Self-driven to work under pressure and self-motivated to take new initiatives.
- Ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships and good team work.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Age: 24 to 28 year(s)
- Medical allowance, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Corporate Office: NINAKABBO, Level: 12-13, 227/A Tejgaon-Gulshan Link Road, Postal Code: 1208 Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Textile, Garments, Real Estate, Printing & Packaging, Washinghttp://www.epylliongroup.com/