Category : Production Application deadline has been passed!
: Full Time
: At most 35 year(s)
: 1 to 2 year(s)
: Sep 23, 2019
: Oct 10, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure job and sample analysis and preparing loading plan.
- Ensure monitoring and supervision for timely production as per quality standard.
- Ensure products quality through minimum cost and rejection rate during the production process.
- Ensure receiving raw materials and its proper utilization as per job order.
- Prepare effective planning and monitoring for timely delivery of production.
- Monitor 'Daily Production Report' and communicate with the management.
- Provide strong leadership to the staff at the section, ensure high morale, team work and good employee relations.
- B.Sc in textile/ Graduate in textile engineering or Post Graduate in any discipline from any reputed university
- 3rd division/ Class/ CGPA below 2.0 in any academic examinations will not be considered.
1 to 2 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Must have knowledge about product tech pack (PTP)
- Production process (cutting, sewing, stitching) and production planning
- Must have good communication, decision making and problem solving skill
Age: At most 35 year(s)
- Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category