Xinpeng-Bir Industrial Co. Ltd. is a newly established Ceramic Mould manufacturing company. The factory is located in Mawna (Shimla Para), Gazipur. It houses state-of-art Ceramic Mould manufacturing facility (both for Tiles & Sanitary ware). Xinpeng-Bir Industrial Co. Ltd. is a joint venture company which is invested by Foshan Xinpeng Industrial Service Co. Ltd. (China) and Bir Group Holdings (Bangladesh). We are inviting high caliber persons to apply for the Factory Manager position, and the overall purpose of this role is to supervise factory production & operations by leading a production team and effectively co-operating with various peer groups within the company. The position is based in Mawna (Gazipur).
Job Description / Responsibility
- As Factory Manager, the position holder will be responsible for managing the employees and end to end operations of Mould & Die Production Units using available machinery/technology and process norms to ensure smooth, efficient & cost effective production & customer Support requirements of Ceramics Mould Production.
- Responsible for coordination with all related departments in Supply Chain service line and, with external customers, buyers representatives and Foreign Correspondence.
- Implementation of process innovations on a continuous based on strategic management decisions and self-assessments with the end objective of achieving cost and supply chain efficiencies.
- Oversees key/sensitive operations of the production process based on process and quality parameters and controls.
- Encourages and ensures autonomous maintenance by production operators for all minor maintenance jobs in the Mould & Die Manufacturing CNC Machine & other Machines.
- Takes actions to minimize losses, rejects and reworks on daily basis.
- Assists in the production planning process by providing all necessary information on past and future production projections based on factory floor level capabilities and constraints.
- Assists commercial in identifying opportunities for technology and process related up-gradation/ innovation with a view to enhancing the operational efficiency of the production process.
- Leads and monitors the activities of the team members and provide necessary guideline to perform the jobs effectively.
- Develops effective plans & procedures/SOPs to provide effective maintenance and utility related support to the required areas.
- Supervises the maintenance of all the equipment/machinery of the factory in proper working condition to ensure optimum production in all segments.
- Plans & executes the preventive maintenance as per schedule and enforce them among maintenance staffs.
- Evaluates & monitors the operation parameters and take immediate corrective action.
- Identifies areas for improvement and assign workers to take care of issues.
- Ensures the availability of spares for breakdown & preventive maintenance.
- Identify & implement various measures to improve the efficiency of the machinery.
- Provide utility & maintenance related required support to the compliance team.
- Impart effective Training to subordinates related to safety & related job.
- Diploma in Engineering in Ceramic Technology or Mechanical Engineering
- Skills Required: Factory Adminstration, Production, Production planning, Production Process, Quality Assurance/ Quality Control
7 to 10 year(s)
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Must have good leadership and interpersonal skill to lead the production team.
- Must be a team player, well-organized, proactive and detail-oriented.
- T/A, Mobile bill, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Timely Salary Payment.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting