Category : Others Application deadline has been passed!
Assistant Flight Operations Officer
: Full Time
: Not mandatory
: Anywhere in Bangladesh
: Oct 28, 2018
: Nov 11, 2018
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assist duty Flight Operations Officer in the preparation of flight briefing documentation and provide the relevant information support.
- Attend all incoming calls, radio communication in Operation Control Centre.
- Assist flight dispatchers to coordinate the dispatched tasks among the internal units in the day to day operations.
- Check and update the revised publications which may be used for the flight dispatch purpose and keeping necessary information to prepare reports for the management.
- Check functionality of all office equipment, communication devices, and IT system in the workplace.
- Collect and archive necessary documents and data into storage connected to flights.
- Attend, comply and complete any training that pertains to the department and company.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Must have the science background in HSC/equivalent level
- Sound knowledge on MS-Office (especially in MS-Excel), Windows Application, Email Communication.
- Ability to communicate in Bengali & English.
- Good IQ level.
- Candidate's residence at Uttara or near Uttara
- Writing skill, IQ Level, and computer skills of the candidates will be thoroughly
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Competitive remuneration packages, benefits, and career development will be provided as per company policy.
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!