Job Description / Responsibility
- Implement revisions in verification, suggest improvement, prepare documents and related reporting.
- Be proactive in the ‘verification’ process, be cooperative and in line with the operation team and provide require assistance related to the quantitative analysis of verification process.
- Assist Merchant Team is identifying gaps and fulfilling those in line with iPay Verification Guideline and revised management decisions
- Work across multiple shifts of roasters for 24/7 verification work if required.
- Take proactive outbound calls & other initiatives to ensure 100% customer information collection for verification.
- Run verification campaign along with campaign teams to upgrade customers/ merchants to get verified who are unverified due to information requirement.
- Have sound knowledge and expertise in Anti Money Laundering (AML), Combating Financial Terrorism (CFT), Fraud Management, Business Registration and KYC rules, regulations and procedures
- Have Experience and Expertise in bank grade customer profile & reporting for customer onboarding process.
- Minimum Graduate from a reputed University
- Good Communication & Analytical Skill
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting