- Duration of contract: Upto 31 December 2019 (Extendable upon satisfactory performance).
- Reporting to: In-charge/ Coordinator, MRRO
Job Description / Responsibility
- Performing secretarial &clerical duties and provide administrative support to the Coordinator with activities such as typing, filing, mailing, minute taking, faxing data base management, and record keeping.
- Assist to procurement committee for purchases Office goods, stationary, training materials, IT equipment and others office's demand as required.
- Recording daily attendance of employees at the control office.
- Maintaining filing system and ensuring the security and confidentiality;
- Distributing incoming mail, opening, date-stamping, and directing appropriately;
- Preparing out-going mail at the end of each working day;
- Support to office maintenance and assets management
- Estimating and establishing cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Maintain accurate records of purchases and pricing
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyses all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develops plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Create and maintain inventory of all incoming and current supplies
- Working with team members and Procurement Manager to complete duties as needed
- Maintain effective working relationship with BDRCS, UNHCR and stakeholders.
- Maintain effective working relationships with other major humanitarian actors working for newly arrived population from the Rakahine state of Myanmar in Cox's Bazar
- Work closely with the communication and DR/HR department of BDRCS.
- Perform duties upholding respect and adherence to the fundamental principles of International Red Cross and Crescent movement.
Graduation Degree on HR or any other fields.
At least 5 year(s)
- At least 05 (five) years relevant working experience.
- Well versed in MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Typing (both Bangla and English).
- S/he must be fluent in both spoken and written Bengali and English.
- Ability to write accurate and professional reports and correspondence.
- Demonstrated ability to follow up and follow through with assignments in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Decision making, problem solving, and planning skills.
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information.
- Strong work ethic, able to work independently with desire to learn and improve and ability to manage time and complete assigned projects.
- Should be a team worker, hardworking, positive, cooperative attitude and honest person.
- Adhere to the 7 fundamental principles of Red Cross and Red Crescent movement.
- Act at all times in accordance with the Code of Conduct.
- Able to work in a team and respects opinions of others.
- Priority will be given to candidates who demonstrate a high level of motivation and good communication, social, and interpersonal skills.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
If you think you are competent enough for the position, please submit your updated resume with recent photograph & two references and a cover letter to [email protected] mentioning the name of the position in subject line
Application Deadline : Sep 17, 2019