Type of Contract: Fixed Term Contract from 01 October 2019 to 31 December 2021
Job Description / Responsibility
Master's Degree in Development Studies, Social Science or any other relevant discipline from reputed universities in country or from abroad.
At least 10 year(s)
- At least 10 years progressively responsible professional work experience at senior level in programme designing, management, monitoring and evaluation within a development organisation/NGO.
- Demonstrated experience of managing complex and large multi-sectoral donor supported programme.
- Proven ability to conceptualize, develop and deliver large livelihood programmes in Bangladesh through a senior, diverse team of programme and technical professionals.
- Experience of effective donor grant and financial management.
- Experienced in programme monitoring & evaluation and leading advocacy at various levels.
- Proven ability to build capacity of partner NGOs and local government.
- Experience of maintaining liaison/advocacy with different ministries and govt. departments.
- Knowledge and experience of engaging with private sectors, micro-enterprise/business development for benefitting the extreme poor in urban context will be an added advantage.
- Proven knowledge and practical work experience on safeguarding requirements and process in long development program
- Demonstrated experience of working in urban humanitarian response and recovery work
- Gross Annual Salary range (inclusive of Festival Bonus, Gratuity and Provident Fund): BDT 1,775,159.00 - BDT 2,429,425.00
- Medical Coverage (Inpatient and Outpatient), Group Life Insurance Coverage and Mobile Ceiling as per organisational policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting