This position is responsible for Supporting the CiC to coordinate and monitor service provision, protection and assistance in accordance with standards through community governance and participatory systems. Work in close coordination with Project Manager, UNHCR Field team and camp actors. Other major responsibilities are bringing gaps to the attention of responsible agencies (often service providers); ensure that refugees have safe and non-discriminatory access to available facilities and services (Distribution points), support to CiC to ensure coordination with host community (peaceful coexistence).The project aims to reduce suffering, maintain human dignity and save lives among conflict-affected Rohingya refugees, particularly the most vulnerable groups
Job Description / Responsibility
- Provide support to Project Manager and CiC to coordinate and monitor service provision, protection and assistance in accordance with standards through community governance and participatory systems.
- Work in close coordination with UNHCR Field team and camp actors.
- Bringing gaps to the attention of responsible agencies (often service providers).
- Ensure that refugees have safe and non-discriminatory access to available facilities and services (Distribution points).
- Support to CiC to ensure coordination with host community (peaceful coexistence).
- Ensure Community Governance and participation mechanisms- In close coordination with Community Based Protection (CBP)team.
- Adopt participatory approach (need assessment, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation).
- Ensure information to the camp population on their rights and obligations.
- Keep refugees informed about the services provided in camp and referral pathways in close coordination with Information Points.
- Participation in mapping and consultation process in place.
- Work in close coordination with Communication with Communities (CWC).
- Work in close coordination with Community based Protection targeting different needs of the population (including persons with disabilities, youth, women, minorities).
- Ensuring that relevant protection matters in the camp are brought to the attention of protection agencies and competent authorities.
- Support referral and response mechanisms for protection incidents.
- Ensure that services provision provided in the camp minimise risks of gender-based violence (GBV) in the camp.
- In coordination with CiCs, local authorities and refugees monitor and maintaining camp infrastructure (care and maintenance and small improvements) taking into consideration GBV risk mitigation,
- National trainers will train on CCCM to Camp actors; local authorities and community leaders.
- Ensure develop and implement a camp level emergency response plan in coordination with CiCs and camp actors, including informing regularly camps actors, coordinate SUV team in camps (ensure activities, training and monitoring), ensure coordination between SUV and Community Health Workers (CHW) and other relevant actors.
- Work in coordination with CiCs, UNHCR Field staff and main camp actors for relocating the vulnerable families.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant (international) job experience with graduate degree (equivalent of a Master's).
- Degree in a field of study that offers a comprehensive view of community organization.
At least 5 year(s)
- Age 32 to 50 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Demonstrable experience within Community Engagement
- Understanding of community capacity building concepts
- Knowledge of national policies and guidance in relation to Community Engagement
- Understanding of and a commitment to equal opportunities and inclusion
- Ability to communicate and interact appropriately with partners, community and local authority
- Ability to multi-task, priorities workload and work on own initiative
- Experience of managing conflicting views in a confident, assertive and diplomatic manner
- Commitment to ADRA's mission, beliefs and core values
- Fluency in Bangla and local language.
- Able to undertake travel as required.
- Police clearance certificates
Age: 32 to 50 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting