Job Description / Responsibility
- She/he must have adequate knowledge & experience of working with social Development Program and MFI as ED/ Chief Executive officer.
- She /he must possess required knowledge in Micro Enterprise program with an aim to create innovative entrepreneurs.
- The Executive Director is the highest supervisor of all programmes / activities and all levels of staff members of UDDIPAN.
- The Executive Director has the highest authority toadminister and assist subordinates working in UDDIPAN.
- She/he hire/appoint staff members for UDDIPAN on such term and conditions laid down by the Board of Directors.
- He is the authority to promote and give benefit to any staff member having consultation from the Board of Directors.
- He will hire Consultants within the budget in consultation with the Board of Directors.
- He will convene the Board Meetings in consultation with Chairperson.
- He will develop the minutes of the board and keep the documents related to board and legal aspects of the organization.
- He will act as member secretary of Board of Directors.
- He will be responsible to implement the decision of the Board of Directors on time.
- He will sign contracts and agreements on behalf of the UDDIPAN.
- He will take proper initiatives and decision for proper utilization of fund.
- The Executive Director is the contact person for the organization and represents the organization in home & abroad.
- He will shoulder up the responsibility of hunting donors and raise fund for the organization. He will have to arrange, organize and manage donors so that donors feel interest to provide fund to UDDIPAN.
- He will have to be reportable to the Chairman of Board of Directors.
- He will have the responsibility to fulfill the requirements of GOB, Donors and Funding Agencies.
- He will have to monitor the programme activities on regular basis using various mechanisms and staff team and therefore have to introduce an effective monitoring system for UDDIPAN.
- He will take appropriate steps for building resource /assets of the organization with an objective to strengthen sustainability process of the organization
- He will have to pay frequent field visit.
- Master of Social Science (MSS) in Economics, English,Development studies. Agricultural Science,MBA from any recognized University
- Other relevant degree will be treated as added advantage.
10 to 15 year(s)
- Age 45 to 55 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- (10-15) years of experience in top management position in Social Development and MFI or international organization.
- Have Leadership and good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Communication skill both in English & Bengali with advance computer skill.
- Have adequate knowledge on program automation.
Age: 45 to 55 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Medical allowance, Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Others benefits likes staff loan, Staff Welfare Fund etc. will be given according to the HR Policy of the organization.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
House # 09, Road # 01, Block # F, Janata Co-Operative Housing Society Ltd., Ring Road, Adabar, Dhaka-1207
UDDIPAN is pursing its goal to reduce the number of people below poverty line by fifty percent by the year 2015 in the targeted communities through implementation of such community demand driven activities such as social mobilization, community institution building, human resource development, micro finance for sustainable livelihoods, disaster management, advocacy, legal aid, etc. and thus, contributing to the poverty reduction objective of the government as envisaged in the Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper (PRSP).https://www.uddipan.org/career.php