Category : NGO/Development
Instructor, IT (IT Support Specialist)
: Part Time
: At least 1 year(s)
: Anywhere in Bangladesh
: Aug 07, 2019
: Sep 01, 2019
- BRAC`s vision is a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential. The organisation was founded in Bangladesh in 1972 and acts as a catalyst, creating opportunities for people to transform their lives. BRAC believes in integrity, inclusiveness, effectiveness, and innovation in all areas of work. BRAC uses an integrated model to change systems of inequity, through social development programmes, humanitarian response, social enterprises, socially responsible investments and a university. It operates in conflict-prone and post-disaster settings in 11 countries across Asia and Africa.
- BRAC is a global leader in developing cost-effective, evidence-based programmes, and has been ranked the #1 NGO in the world for the last four years consecutively by NGO Advisor.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure effective trainings on IT Support, Hardware & Software and Multimedia & IT support for any kind of function, Installing, configuring & maintenance computers (Desktop/Laptop) hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, scanners and, other IT appliance, Maintain LAN and internet connectivity products and their installation and configuration and troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve computer and network/connectivity problems.
- Ensure the system security and antivirus software is always up to date and share necessary information with users regarding any potential risks.
- Ensure effective trainings on Basic MS Office Package Course
- Works on Cisco Packet Tracer & MikroTik (Lab Environment)
- Detailed session for different tip & tricks to get a job
- Develop and update competency based modules and necessary teaching learning materials
- Prepare Subject wise syllabus, session & lesson plans, trainee progress charts and logbook
- Arrange Competency Based Assessment.
- Ensure Learners attend classes in time, complete training and maintain discipline.
- Maintain proper management, discipline, accountability and transparency of the BRAC-ISD; demonstrate professionalism in attitude, conduct and behavior and adhere to BRAC Values, SDP Decent Work and Social Inclusion guidelines.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE, Diploma in Computer in IT
At least 1 year(s)
- Diversified knowledge of IT sector in Bangladesh, and the global market
- Demonstrated success delivering results maintaining excellent quality under high pressure and tight deadlines
- Knowhow of Earning online through bidding for projects will be added advantage
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- As per organisation policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category